B2B video content at scale from the pricing experts - Patrick Campbell, ProfitWell CEO
I talk to the founder and CEO of ProfitWell, Patrick Campbell in episode 18 of the Marketing Mashup.
- Patrick on Twitter
- Video - Brandwagon Episode 7
- Blog - Pricing Methods
- Guide - SaaS Pricing Strategy
- Coffee Subscriptions Pricing Page Teardown
- Slack Pricing Page Teardown
- Zendesk Pricing Page Teardown
- Exceptions podcast by Jay Acunzo
- Book - High Output Management
This episode is sponsored by my own company, Striqo. We've launched a new service to help content marketers start their podcast, you can find out more here. If you'd interested and would like 25% off your order, use the code 'MarketingMashup'.
What we covered in this episode
- Intro to Patrick
- What ProfitWell is and what they do
- Why Patrick started the company
- Thoughts on remote working
- Content production while remote
- Why they started to heavily invest in content marketing
- Why does niche content work so well?
- How to produce a video content series for less an ebook ($10k)
- How to your content in front of the right people
- Patrick's thoughts on daily vlogging
- The 3 biggest mistakes people make with pricing
- Did Patrick really give up email for 4 weeks?!
- ProfitWell has impressive Swag, why?
- What is Patrick most excited for in the future, both in business and personal life?
Get in touch with me